- Download the Arduino Development
- Install Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Download code samples and PDF from Elagoo
- Unzip the files into an easy to find location
- Open the PDF titled
37 SENSOR KIT TUTORIAL FOR UNO AND MEGA v2.<some numbers>.pdfand take a quick look at the sorts of projects that can be made with the kit we have available.
- If you had any issues setting up the Arduino environment
As ever, these are open sessions, so you can bring kit or ideas in software, data, electronics etc. to discuss, work on, get advice or just bring yourself and see what’s going on.
For a bit of structure, were going to continue working with some of the Electronics kit we’ve bought for the space, with the aim of getting people over the first hurdle into electronics and connected devices.